BYRON BRAY II
Hello friends! It's an honor and privilege to serve Armored Sports. I graduated from Stephen F. Austin State University (SFA) in 2011 with a bachelor's degree in Marketing, emphasis in Sports Marketing, minor in Management. I graduated from Dallas Theological Seminary (DTS) in August 2020 with my Master's in Christian Leadership. Currently, I teach Business classes at Dulles High School in FBISD. I am a lover of people and am passionate about their success. During the summer of my first year at DTS, I fell in love with youth sports camps. We've been married ever since. I love Armored Sports because it enables me to merge my three loves:
(1) Passion for Jesus
(2) Development of people
(3) Infatuation for sports!
- Favorite Food: Shrimp Enchiladas!
- Favorite Dessert: Keshia Hammond's (my sister) chocolate cake w/ Homemade Vanilla Blue Bell Ice Cream! (Honorable mention to Cheesecake)
- Favorite Sport: Basketball!
- Favorite Player: Steph Curry!
- Favorite TV Show: The Flash
- Favorite Candy: Strawberry Starburst...duh.
- Most Embarassing Moment: When I was in elementary school, my dad while dropping me off, SHOUTED "Hey! My son likes you!" at the girl I had a crush on.... (I think he thought that would help me out). Yeah well... we never dated... "Thanks Dad."
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Telepathy!
- Home Church: Harvest Point Fellowship, Pearland, TX
- Favorite Scripture: Romans 12:2!
- Best advice I was ever given: Trust God's unchanging heart when you can't see His unchanging hand!
Howdy guys! My name is Tim Robison, and I have been blessed with the opportunity to serve as Lead Servant of Armored Sports. From tee-ball years, to varsity baseball and beyond, I have always had a passion for sports, and the ministry capabilities that it possesses. I graduated from Texas A&M University in 2019 with a bachelor's degree in Sport Managment. Prior to entrepreneurship, I spent three summers serving in the Christian sports camp ministry. I love what we do at Armored Sports because it provides a unique way to spread the gospel of Christ to children, while building their character along the way.
- Favorite Food: Breakfast Tacos
- Favorite Dessert: Strawberry ice cream
- Favorite Sport: Baseball
- Favorite Player: Jose Altuve
- Favorite TV Show: The Office
- Favorite Candy: Reese's Cups
- Most Embarassing Moment: When I was in middle school I accidentally walked into the girls restroom... and used it... while someone else was in there...
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Teleportation
- Home Church: United City, Humble, TX
- Favorite Scripture: Romans 8:31
- Best advice I was ever given: God's perfect will for your life has a far better ending for you than your own.